Hello Harsh,

On 10/14/21 3:00 PM, Harsh Patel wrote:
Here is my brief introduction.

I am Harsh Patel from Pune, India.
I have studied Electrical Engineering(2010-2014), but due to my interest towards coding, I chose to have a career in software development. I started my full time career with Cognizant technology solutions (2014-2018), where i worked for development of a project for Credit-Suisse Regulatory Reporting platform. Then I switched to Siemens PLM software(2018-2021) for development of Automation Designer based on NX.

I develop Siemens NX applications for my day job .NET mostly.

Since Sept 2021, I have been working with Altair Engineering to develop the HyperWorks car crash simulation product.

Overall I have 7+ years of experience in software development around C++ and python.

I used OpenOffice in my first computer in 2006. After that I recently installed it again. I felt so good that this project is still "Open" in this comericalized world of softwares.
That gives me motivation to contribute my bit to this project.

Me too :)

I have attached my resume for your reference.

Your attachment didn't come through and it is not necessary.
Any contribution is welcome!

If you have any questions about OpenOffice development please ask on the dev@ mailing list. OpenOffice can seem like a big place and a lot of development takes place by people working on specific goals like a new build system, automated testing, etc. Ask on dev@ if you need anything or what your interest may be and we'll try to point you in the right direction.

Best regards,
Carl

Regards,
Harsh