Am 16.11.2011 15:37, schrieb Andres Riancho:
> Achim,
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Achim Hoffmann <webse...@sic-sec.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I fully agree with Taras.
>>
>> Question before I dig deeper:
>>        does w3af currently identify (correctly) which parts of the URL
>>        are the INFO_PATH (actually tartofdefence.com h/bar/123 part, see
>> below)?
>
>     What do you mean by INFO_PATH?
>
>> Achim

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3875

If you have an URL like: http://some.where/path/to/script/additional/info
where /path/to/script is the script executed on the server, anything
right to the scriptname and left to the ? is the PATH_INFO which would be
/additional/info in my example.

The usage of PATH_INFO and PATH_TRANSLATED was traditionaly a path (nomen
est omen), but the script is free to use it as whatever it likes. In modern
applications we often see it used as parameters passed to the script.
Means that parameters ar in the PATH_INFO and not the QUERY_STRING (as Taras
already explained).

Achim