Thanks for the tip, sorry it took me so long to say that. I must have
switched off notifications from Google Groups some time in the past.

Hmm, okay so we should probably let existing users know that they can make
that fix and then try the upgrade. By default we will be installing the
latest stable version soon anyway.

Cheers

Hansel