On 9/19/22 4:48 PM, Fujii Hironori via webkit-dev wrote:
Why not double-down on WebKit Git repository?
The closer the document is to the source code, the easier to keep them up-to-date. We can modify both the source code and the document in a single commit through our review process.

Do you plan to shutdown https://trac.webkit.org/wiki ?
There is no immediate plan to shut down https://trac.webkit.org/wiki as long as there is a need. However, keeping another system with separate set of credentials is not ideal especially they are no longer needed for SVN.

ling