Hello,

Sorry for the delay on the documentation update.

For getting the documentation system online, we were trying to settle on a
subdomain.

What would people prefer we use as the official documentation location:
(1) docs.webkit.org
(2) developer.webkit.org
(3) documentation.webkit.org
(4) Other

Could you please reply to this e-mail indicating which origin you would prefer?

Thanks,
Brandon