I just updated my WXT5x0 driver to the latest version as per the README on
Matthew's github page, but now the wxt5x0 driver is not listed as an option
when I re-configure.

Tried installing it again, but no luck. And the weewx.conf is unchanged so
points to the (older) wxt5x0 driver, which it can't find.

Anyone else have issues updating the driver?

Thanks in advance!
S.