Oskar,

The BackBase language is XML right?
So what you can do is give the BackBase elements a wicket:it attribute and attach components to it, just as would do with html tags.

Regards,
   Erik.

On 1/7/07, Toscano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have been doing some testing for a very big project, and I have been
seduced by Wicket. In the web interface side, we are considering Backbase,
but although I could integrate easily simple controls like buttons, I
don't
know how to output the special html that backbase needs... Do I have to
create specific wicket.markup.html components? Can anybody help me with
how
to face this?

Thank you very much!,
Oskar