I like those. Lets hold them against the unfair criteria again (this is
really fun):

- Developer team scalability: Nice, this is indeed something large
companies need and/or struggle with. Who has never had revision 1285 of
struts-config.xml? And many big companies like splitting up work over
technical lines instead of functional lines (java vs. html).

- Reusability: I have unfortunately never seen a big slow company that
cared about this. Please tell me if you saw some.

- Maintainability: I have not seen many big slow companies that cared
about this deeply. Furthermore, the big companies I worked at
'maintainability' is usually associated with 'maintenance': keeping big
databases and J2EE application clusters alive. I am hesitating whether
this one should be on the list.

     Erik.

Erik van Oosten