Hello,

I wrote a custom validator for Dutch burger service numbers. However,
whatever I try, I can't seem to be able to write a JUnit test for the
onValidate method. An abstract of the code is included below.

I tried using EasyMock to mock the form component. However this is not
possible because the error method I am calling from my validator is final.

Any suggestions on how to test this thing?

Regards,
     Erik.

------------------------8<-------------------------------
public class SofiNummerValidator extends NumberValidator {
    public void onValidate(FormComponent formComponent, Number value) {
        if (value.longValue() < 10000000L) {
            error(formComponent, "SofiNummerValidator.TooSmall",
messageModel(formComponent));
        }
        int sum = ..some number magic..;
        if (sum != 0) {
            error(formComponent, "SofiNummerValidator.NotValid",

--
Erik van Oosten