By the way, I don't understand why Pakistan blocked Commons. My guess is it
was blocked by mistake or unintentionally because I don't think there's
anything on Commons that is critical or bothersome to the government. At
least I don't know of any such content. So if WMF raises its voice, I'm
sure it can be unblocked. Why not WMF try at least instead of remaining
silent? When WP was blocked last year, it was unblocked after voices were
raised.
--
Saqib Qayyum