It's truly disheartening to see the WMF's lack of action, especially when
Yaroslav himself reported the issue to the WMF, and they confirmed the
blockage of Commons in Pakistan.

This neglect is unacceptable, considering Pakistan's significant population
of 170 million internet users, making it the fifth-largest in the world,
surpassing even Russia. How can the WMF overlook such a crucial issue?
--
Saqib Qayyum