My understanding is that only Commons is currently blocked in Pakistan.

In July 2023, when I visited, I could (and did) edit Wikipedia and
Wikivoyage in several languages, as well as Wikidata. To be honest I did
not try Urdu Wikipedia, but I guess if it were blocked in Pakistan we would
know this.

My impression from the communication with WMF I described earlier was that
they learned about the Commons block from me. I might be wrong of course.

Best
Yaroslav