thats why we should all meet on sat and discuss.on that note also,since the
chapters money was in steve's account,for accountability issues and for us
to clearly know what amounts we have left,i think steve should present his
bank statement so that we can stop dealing with assumptions and deal with
what is actually there.

I dont know what the team thinks about this.