Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Wikimetrics and the list!  I am not the most expert user on the
list, but think you're correct--I seem to remember that you cannot delete a
report once it is run, you just let it expire after 30 days.

Phabricator is where we track bugs and fixes, so it's a bit thin on guide
materials.  You can check out
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Evaluation/Learning_modules/1Wikimetrics_Training_Overview
, which covers a lot more "how to" kinds of things.

I hope this helps, and hope to see you around the list as well--

Best,
Amanda

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Dennis Tobar <dennis.to...@wikimediachile.cl