Amanda:

I really appreciate deleting some reports, because I did some tests before
create some serious reports. I see this "issue" as an improvement
opportunity. Anyway, if the only way to delete them is in 30 days, I will
wait.

About phabricator, I saw it because I'm looking for any technical issue
open, not for reference material.

Thanks for your help :)

PD: I'm an older wikimedian, newbie only in Wikimetrics (and I see many
pals from Iberocoop in this list :))

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Amanda Bittaker <abitta...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> Welcome to Wikimetrics and the list!  I am not the most expert user on the
> list, but think you're correct--I seem to remember that you cannot delete a
> report once it is run, you just let it expire after 30 days.
>
> Phabricator is where we track bugs and fixes, so it's a bit thin on guide
> materials.  You can check out
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Evaluation/Learning_modules/1Wikimetrics_Training_Overview
> , which covers a lot more "how to" kinds of things.
>
> I hope this helps, and hope to see you around the list as well--
>
> Best,
> Amanda
>

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Dennis Tobar <
> dennis.to...@wikimediachile.cl> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone:
>>
>> I'm a newbie in Wikimetrics (hey, hello everyone!) and I don't see a
>> "delete report" button. Is there anywhere or just leave it for 30 days to
>> be automatically deleted?
>>
>> I looked phabricator for any reference, but I see an old request moved to
>> "a card" in some place :| (see https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T65925)
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> --
>> Dennis Tobar Calderón