Or an MSI :

[2]http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/xsd/wix/customaction.h
tml

Le Ven 21 Mars 2014, à 17:56, Hoover, Jacob a écrit :

Burn, running an EXE installer (which may contain a MSI installer) is
not

supported.  Create a Bundle, and place the exe installer into your
chain.

[3]http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368010(v=vs.85).aspx

-----Original Message-----

From: Joel Palmer [[4]mailto:jpalmer1...@comcast.net]

Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:21 AM

To: [5]wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Subject: [WiX-users] Run external Exe on Install

I have a prerequisite that must be run before my installer continues.

Can you give me a code example on:

1.       How to call the executable.  Custom action?  Script?

2.       How to verify that it ran.  Look for a file in a directory?

3.       How to pause the install until it is verified.

Thanks for your help.

-------

Learn Graph Databases - Download FREE O'Reilly Book "Graph Databases"
is

the definitive new guide to graph databases and their applications.

Written by three acclaimed leaders in the field, this first edition is

now available. Download your free book today!

[6]http://p.sf.net/sfu/13534_NeoTech

-------

their

[9]http://p.sf.net/sfu/13534_NeoTech

Sincerely,
Gabriel

"I know no way of judging the future but by the past."
Patrick Henry
"You can never plan the future by the past."
Edmund Burke