Well it asked me for elevation on my system and installed to
ProgramFiles. It also doesn't actually TELL you or show you the
install destination and there is no browse dialog.  So Rob is correct,
and it's as I basically said before, it's one of those IS packages
that redirects to ProgramData by calling a custom action called
SetAllUsersProfile2k. If a limited user installs it then it won't go
to ProgramFiles folder.
Phil Wilson