Hello,

I'm trying to use the Built-in variable WixBundleOriginalSource in order to
send to an executable package the source path from where the bundle
originally ran. This is my code
<ExePackage Id="InstallConditions"
SourceFile="..\Bin\$(var.Configuration)\MyPackage.exe" Vital="yes"
                  InstallCommand='"[WixBundleOriginalSource]" "[SqlServer]"
"[DatabaseName]"' Permanent="yes">
        <ExitCode Value="0" Behavior="success"/>
        <ExitCode Behavior="error"/>
      </ExePackage>
The problem is that if the source path contains square brackets the content
of them will be deleted. For example lets say that i'm trying to execute
the installer from location
"C:/MyTestFolder/Some[Missing]Data/Install.exe". The
WixBundleOriginalSource variable will return to my executable package the
following location "C:/MyTestFolder/SomeData/Install.exe", without the
"[Missing]" text.
Do you have any idea how can I escape the value from this built-in variable?

Thanks,
MihaiT