And it this case, how could I escape the values by hand?
I was trying to create my own Bootstraper but i cannot use .NET for it
since in production it may not be installed on every machine. Also I
downloaded the source code for wixstdba with the attempt to modify it :D
but I didn't get to far with that.
What would your suggestion be?