On 22.01.2024 23:47, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2024, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> What definitely needs clarifying is what "review" is: Are R-b tags
>> counted, or is it the number of replies sent commenting on patches?
>
> Yes, I think this needs to be clarified. I would say Reviewed-by tags.

Which may end up unfair. It's not uncommon for one person to do a lot
of review on a patch, and for someone else to then ack the final
version that goes in. In the end this is then no different from basing
the decision on simple numbers, without regard to actual (potentially
heavily differing) effort behind each individual instance.

Jan