Hi Juergen,

On 05/02/2024 14:36, Jürgen Groß wrote:
On 05.02.24 15:33, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Juergen,

On 05/02/2024 10:49, Juergen Gross wrote:
All of the log-pipe handling is needed only when running as daemon.

Move it into posix.c. This requires to have a service function in the
main event loop for handling the related requests and one for setting
the fds[] array. Use a generic name for those functions, as socket
handling can be added to them later, too.

I would mention the rename in the commit message. With that:

I have modified the commit message to:

tools/xenstored: move all log-pipe handling into posix.c

All of the log-pipe handling is needed only when running as daemon.

Move it into posix.c. This requires to have a service function in the
main event loop for handling the related requests and one for setting
the fds[] array, which is renamed to poll_fds to have a more specific
name. Use a generic name for those functions, as socket handling can
be added to them later, too.

AFAICT, the rest of the patches have been reviewed by either Jason or I. So I will update the commit message while committing.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall