Hello Elliott,

Most of our developers are based in the EU timezone, however we are a
worldwide community.
The Xen Project is an open source community that everyone contributes to
and we do not divide how we provide help, based on location.

As explained previously, we are happy to help resolve issues and provide
advice where necessary. However, to do this, our developers need the
relevant information to provide accurate resolutions. Given that our
developers have repeatedly voiced their concerns, and are debugging this
out of interest, please help us by providing all the necessary information.

Until we have this information, it will be very difficult to help you
further. Should anything change, we would be glad to assist you.

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Community Manager
Xen Project