From: Alexis Lothoré <alexis.loth...@bootlin.com>

This series is a follow-up for the 4.3_M1.rc1 regression report issue.

It has been observed that the report is empty. This issue is linked to
configuration description in yocto-autobuilder-helper, and has been
identified through the following steps:
- empty report is supposed to be a comparison between yocto-4.2 (4.2.rc3)
  and 4.3_M1.rc1
- yocto-4.2 results are almost empty: we only find test results from Intel
  QA (pushed _after_ the AB build) and not the AB test results
- tests results are managed by send-qa-email.send-qa-email uses resulttool
  to systematically gather and store test results in local git directory
- however, it looks for basebranch/comparebranch to know if those results
  can be pushed onto git server, and those variables depend on config.json
  content
- yocto-4.2 (4.2.rc3) has been built on release branch mickledore
  (https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/83/builds/5212)
- since mickledore is not yet described in config.json, send-qa-email
  considers it as a "work" branch (contrary to a "release" branch) and does
  not push test results

As a consequence:
- first commit brings in python logger
- second commit adds a warning when such case happen, since we are able to
  detect it
- third fix actually adds mickledore as a release branch to properly store
  again test results

There must be a more robust rework to do (because the issue will likely
happen on each major delivery), but I aimed for the quick and small fix to
quickly bring back tests results storage without breaking other things in
the process

Alexis Lothoré (3):
  scripts/send-qa-email: use logger instead of raw prints
  scripts/send-qa-email: print warning when test results are not stored
  config.json: add mickledore as direct push branch for test results

 config.json              |  2 +-
 scripts/send_qa_email.py | 17 ++++++++++++-----

2.41.0