Hello Richard, Michael,
On 6/15/23 15:41, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Wed, 2023-06-14 at 10:56 +0200, Alexis Lothoré via lists.yoctoproject.org
> wrote:
>> From: Alexis Lothoré <alexis.loth...@bootlin.com>
>>
>> There must be a more robust rework to do (because the issue will likely
>> happen on each major delivery), but I aimed for the quick and small fix to
>> quickly bring back tests results storage without breaking other things in
>> the process
>
> Thanks, I've merged this as it is a good first set of steps.
>
> As I mentioned, I think we should hardcode poky + "not ending with -
> next" as the test, then we shouldn't run into this issue again.

ACK, will do the fix

> I'd also like to retroactively push the test results for 4.2 since we
> have them and should be able to merge them onto the branch. I'd then
> like to see what the revised 4.3 M1 report looks like.

I have started importing the archive kindly prepared by Michael in poky-contrib
test-results repository, but I am struggling a bit regarding regression report
generation with freshly imported result. I still have to confirm if it is the
generated tag that is faulty or if it is a kind of an edge case in resulttool

Kind regards,

--
Alexis Lothoré, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering