Jörg, fixed CVEs should be encoded in a "vulnerabilities" section in a
CycloneDX SBOM, or in an ancillary VEX document which references SBOM
components. Unfortunately, Dependency-Track currently ignores the
vulnerabilities section of uploaded SBOMs, so the only way is to upload the
SBOM, wait until it is processed by the Dependency-Track instance and then
upload the VEX document.

Regards,

Luiz