Thanks for the hint about the timing. My script worked, but because of the
required wait before VEX upload it showed bad and inconsistent results.

Here is the new version.

Regards, Jörg
--

Navimatix GmbH

Tatzendpromenade 2

07745 Jena

T: 03641 - 327 99 0

F: 03641 - 526 306

M: joerg.som...@navimatix.de

www.navimatix.de<http://www.navimatix.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Steffen Späthe, Jan Rommeley

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Jena, HRB 501480