Christian Scholz wrote:
 Daniel Nouri wrote:

> The solution to this one is quite simple: Use virtualenv with
> --no-site-packages and then use bin/python to run bootstrap.py

 Ok, thanks. How do I deploy such a thing? I guess virtualenv then has
 to run by the one setting up his development sandbox? What files
 can/need to be in subversion? (I never used virtualenv before, only
 buildout).

 So my main question is probably: Is there a way to automate the
 process of installing and running virtualenv similar to what
 bootstrap.py does for buildout so that people do not need to care
 about the virtualenv part?

Use a clean custom built Python.

Regards,
Baiju M