Hi Phil,

> >> 1. ScaleTest: A circle is rendered in a 'C' shape.
> >> 2. ThinLineTest: A line < 1 pixel disappears.
> >> 3. NotANumberTest: Double.NaN isn't handled gracefully.
> >> 4. StrokeShapeTest: createStrokedShape() behaves differently.
> >
> > Two things we should do IMO:
> > 1. Integrate all the tests, including the older tests, into the jtreg
> > testsuite of OpenJDK.
>

> The purpose of the tests is to verify that fixes work.
> So we don't integrate tests in advance of the fix since
> they would fail. Instead they live in the bug report.

Ok. Are the testcases of former bug reports of Hiroshi (that have
already been fixed? Dunno about the miter join bug though.) been
integrated into OpenJDK?

> > 2. File bugreports in the fresh bugzilla to see if it actually
> works :-)

<snip>
> "Just a reminder:  at this point, this instance is only for tracking
> contributions from those developers without push permissions.  It will
> soon expand to track most if not all of the OpenJDK bugs.  General
> bugs
> should continue to be filed through:
>
>       http://bugs.sun.com";
> -------------------------
>
> ie my reading is that if its just a bug report that's being submitted,
> it should not go there - yet!
>
> For the cases where where you have a proposed fix, then use bugzilla, for
> the ones you don't submitting each of those tests as a bug report into
> bugs.sun.com
> is the right thing to do at the moment.

Ok. The announcement also says 'contributions from those developers
without push permissions'. This is interesting, as it excludes people
like me, who have push access, but I cannot really make use of
bugs.sun.com either. So I will continue to send emails instead.

/Roman

--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Roman Kennke, Software Engineer, http://kennke.org
aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH