If the NetBeans stuff is not due to changes I've made (i.e. it is due to their overzealous "I'm going to rewrite all your build files for you because you 'stupidly' chose to use a different version of NB than everyone else in your project hahaha", then I just revert the files manually (either right click and revert on the 3 files in NB, unchecking the "save originals" checkbox), or using something like:

% hg status nbproject
{ make sure output is only the things I don't want }
% hg revert --no-backup nbproject
{ making sure there are no typos... ;-) }

As far as ignoring them in your webrev, you can do:

% hg status > webrev.files
{ edit webrev.files down to a single filename per line with "/"es }
% webrev webrev.files

Also, if you have new files in the repository then doing an "hg add" will help include them in the webrevs, or if you use the webrev file list technique above, then the new files will appear in the file with a preceding "?" which you can just edit down to the name of the new file itself and webrev will include it...

                        ...jim