Hello All!

I was doing some test for a new swing theme I'm creating, and I decided
to give a shot at the Java2D OGL pipeline to see the performances.

With my great surprise, nothing but a gray screen comes up!

I enabled logging and tracing but I don't get much useful output, the
only thing is that it seems that the pipe is instantiated correctly:

OpenGL pipeline enabled for default config on screen 0

A gray screen is not much of information, but I've seen this before and
to me it sounds like a broken texture handling.

My configuration is Linux Fedora 15 with the infamous Gnome shell (which
means Mutter, which may very well be the problem here, I guess Java2D
has some problems with composited WM), the graphics card is a "GeForce
GT 425M/PCI/SSE2 4.1.0 NVIDIA 270.41.06"

I would like to see which one is the default config chosen (the visual
id), is there a quick way to enable the J2D_TRACE_LEVEL in non debug
mode?

If this is something known and there is nothing much I can do, I'll
spend my Sunday evening back on my theme :)

Mario