On 04/02/2012 07:48, Michael Barker wrote:
I see RĂ©mi has suggested a slice&  dice but I think that's a bit too much
work for the changes involved. Instead I would suggest a simple split, send
the AWT/Printing/Beans changes to awt-dev + 2d-dev, and everything else to
core-libs-dev.
Attached is a patch that contains the awt/printing/beans changes from
the LJC hack session.

Mike.
I skimmed through this and just wonder about the changes to java.beans.beancontext.BeansSupportContext. It's a public type so adding a type parameter to the protected bcmListeners may be an issue.

-Alan.