Hello Jennifer,

I am sorry, but I cannot confirm existence of such a crash, because in my local environment I do not experience any unchecked Java exceptions and JVM crashes. Today I have made a fresh clone of all workspaces from the repository (http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8), have applied this fix and have compiled the JDK 8. Also, to be on the safe side, PrimoPDF printer has been reinstalled with the latest version available for downloading from the web site mentioned in my previous e-mail. And I was not able to reproduce your crash neither by scrolling the Media Sizes in Page Setup Dialog, nor by moving in that list using the keyboard.

Did you get this crash with the latest source code of the whole JDK 8 patched with the fix? Do you use the test application provided on the bug's record page? Perhaps, you are using a "fastdebug" build of JDK 8, if it is so, then can this kind of build be considered as a reliable for verification of fixes?

Thank you,
Anton