Could someone review my fix?

http://reinharts.dyndns.org/6870661/webrev.00

Cheers

Patrick

On 06/11/2013 10:32 PM, Patrick Reinhart wrote:
Hi Phil,

I just started looking into this Bug and have already written a test to prove a later fix though. As it seems that there missing two checks make sure, that the actual PrintService is a instance of W32PrintService before passing it to the native method setNativePrintService()

Fix proposal for this bug is as follows:

http://reinharts.dyndns.org/6870661/webrev.00

Can you take a look into it and give me some feedback on it. Unfortunally I did not get the Jtreg test running under Windows (executing it as plain Java application at least does work)

Cheers

Patrick