Re-checked only the changed part.
Looks good. Do you have two reviewers yet?

I can push this if you like but you have commit rights so you can push yourself if you so wish ..

-phil.

On 2/20/2014 3:33 PM, Henry Jen wrote:
Updated webrev at

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/jdk9/8034998/1/webrev/

- change those two Iterator from public to private
- rebase to jdk9/client

Who will be pushing those changes once approved?

Cheers,
Henry