On 3/17/2014 4:27 AM, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:

While we generally support moving files to a proper location, if this move is causing trouble for Phil and the 2d team, we think it can be an acceptable exception this time to just single out the LCMS.c file. (This can be achieved by setting INCLUDE_FILES:=LCMS.c -- that will automatically exclude other files in the SRC dirs.) If we do reorganize the source code, we can handle where to move the files at that time instead.

This sounds like a reasonable plan.
The final on disk bits in the JRE/lib/arch directory should however always
show "liblcms.so" and in the case of a build which didn't select the system
installed option this will contain everything. In the case the system installed option is selected this will be a small stub library containing just our glue
code and have a runtime dependency on the system' liblcms2-2.so
So we have no names clashes and consistency in what you see in the jre
directory across platforms/configs.

Unfortunately there is not. However, I can help you run the neccessary JPRT tests if we can get to a patch that 2d is comfortable with.

/Magnus

I don't think JPRT runs any relevant tests. As someone else just found out yesterday
relying on it to test client code will bite you.

However I really meant that we need to make sure that all platforms build *AND* that the closed builds will work too. So if you can help there, great, but I will want to try all of that myself too so that if any closed changes are needed we have them
in place beforehand and aren't scrambling ..

-phil.