removed awt-dev ...

> I don't think we should reference the fonts
> under $JRE_LIB_FONTS/ in the OpenJDK version of fontconfig.properties

Volker is correct on this point.

Since OpenJDK can't ship those fonts we made sure they were never used
in any openjdk fontconfig file.

-phil.

On 05/12/2014 09:42 AM, Phil Race wrote:
All,

If you want to continue this discussion i should be restarted on 2d-dev
and awt-dev removed. AWT has nothing to do with the fonts ..
I've fixed the bug sub-cat.

-phil.