Hi Phil,

The change looks fine.

Jennifer
On 10/27/2014 02:49 PM, Phil Race wrote:
I can add othervm but each VM invocation slows down the
overall testing time and I'd like to think this only will be run on
versions that do not have the bug.

I added the custom time out code so that I was not reliant on the harness to test.

Certainly I can delete all of that and just go to
@run main/othervm/timeout=60

60 up from 15 because it  needs to include othervm overhead and
avoid/minimise spurious failures

See http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8028539.1/

-phil.