Fix looks good to me.

From: prasanta sadhukhan
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:40 PM
To: Philip Race; Sergey Bylokhov
Cc: 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net; Rajeev Chamyal
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR: Test
closed/javax/print/attribute/Services_getDocFl.java fails with
NullpointerException (8040139)

Thanks Phil for your approval.
I have opened up the closed test also. Here's the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/prasanta/8040139/webrev.01/

Sergey, would be able to +1 this?

Also, in addition to what Phil mentioned that it is expensive to enumerate for
available printers in the network, we simply go for this fix to return an array
with one entry in DocFlavor
if the printer(s) already registered/added are not available and when user goes
to print through the dialog, they would see the printer is "stopped" or "unable
to connect" instead of a NPE.

Regards
Prasanta