From: Phil Race
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:00 AM
To: Jayathirth D V
Cc: 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net; brian Burkhalter
Subject: Re: <OpenJDK 2D-Dev> Review request for JDK-8143562: JPEG reader
returns null for getRawImageType()

Looks OK.

-phil.

On 12/14/2015 01:37 AM, Jayathirth D V wrote:

Hi Phil,

I have made changes based on your suggestions.

I have removed specific comment which mentioned about how we handle YCbCr in
JPEG and just added common comment(If there is no close match then a type which
preserves the most information from the image should be returned) in
ImageReader.java.

Please find the updated webrev:

HYPERLINK
"http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejdv/8143562/webrev.01/"http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8143562/webrev.01/

After technical review is done I will raise CCC request since there is spec
change in public API. Please review.

Thanks,

Jay