Hi,

I think it is worth addressing all this at once and I think it can be done
entirely in RPJ, leaving ServiceUI alone. Ie fix it just for the case where
RPJ displays the dialog(s). When an application calls ServiceUI directly, it
can decide where it would like the dialog subject to the existing constraint.

The test really should be one test so that the behaviours can be
tested as one with lower overhead.

-phil.