Hello Everyone on Java2D Group

Good day to you.

This is a follow-up to Review Request on bug:
    Bug          : JDK-8015070
    Bug Link : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8015070

First, Thanks to Jim and Sergey for their feedback on the changes so far.

Inferences from Jim 's Feedback on Loading destination colors:
    1.  The API or Macro that I had earlier used to Load DST colors, indeed,
adjusted destination color components with divide-by-alpha if destination was
already pre-multiplied.
                 My apologies.. I should have spotted this error at the first
iteration itself.
    2.  Due to the divide-by-alpha adjustment, the remaining logic would become
incorrect. ( Especially, the multiplication with dstF based on
pre-mulitplication status )
    3.  Correct API is being used now, and the dstColor components are loaded
directly without any divide-by-alpha adjustment.

Inferences from Sergey's Feedback on Performance.
    1.  To set the context for everyone, the logic present in the current
webrev.02 is modelled as per SRCOVER_MASKFILL.
                 There are multiple if (...) conditions that remove
un-necessary blending calculations. Ideally this should improve performance.
                 However, since some data are not readily available (as present
in SRCOVER_MASKFILL), few additional calculations have been added.
                 They are: pre-multiplying srcColor with alpha and assigning to
res.
                                     Finding the correct address of Pixel using
DST_PTR and PixelStride.
                 Henceforth, as Sergey suggests, Observation on performance
will be beneficial.
    2.  The performance of the new logic was measured with
linux-x86_64-normal-server-release config and compared with the logic used in
un-optimized code in webrev.00
    3.  Result: The newer logic provides a fractional gain (about 15 - 20 ms)
over the older logic.

Other Subtle Changes:
    1.  The test file has been renamed from AADrawStringArtifact.java to more
meaningful - AntialiasedTextArtifact.java
    2.  The test file tests for both TYPE_INT_ARGB and TYPE_INT_ARGB_PRE
BufferedImage formats.
                The code has been well commented to explain the logic used in
every function.

Kindly take your time to review the changes in the webrev link mentioned below
and provide your suggestions.
         Webrev Link:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/prahlad/8015070/webrev.02/

Thank you for your time in review