Hi Phil,

I have updated the webrev with your proposed change.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8061258/webrev.02/

Jay, can you please review and give your +1 on this?

Regards
Prasanta
On 3/29/2016 11:17 PM, Phil Race wrote:
Hi,

You are calling these unconditionally :
387 jint minPage = JNFCallIntMethod(env, srcPrinterJob, jm_getMinPage);
388 jint maxPage = JNFCallIntMethod(env, srcPrinterJob, jm_getMaxPage);

But it seems they are only used/needed in the else {..}

Other than that it looks reasonable but I have not had time to
apply the patch and verify it ..

-phil.