Hi,

My reading  here :
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms646843%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

of the meaning of PD_NOSELECTION is that it disables the SELECTION radio button such
that the user *cannot* select it.

Is that true ? If so this seems like it cannot be the right fix for this issue
and I am not sure why getSelectAttrib() would want to return that.
Perhaps we never in practice return PD_NOSELECTION ?

I am also unsure what it means to set flags to PD_NOSELECTION | PD_SELECTION
as the windows docs don't tell me enough.

Maybe what we want is just that we do not cause PD_SELECTION to be set
rather than setting PD_NOSELECTION.

But to decide what to do I need to know the real effect of PD_NOSELECTION.

BTW about the test: you should make sure that the instructions are
valid on OS X and Linux ..

-phil.