Hi Phil,

ccc request is approved. Can you please give +1 so that I can push this change?

Regards
Prasanta
On 4/19/2016 12:59 PM, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: prasanta sadhukhan
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:57 PM
To: Jayathirth D V; Philip Race
Cc: 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR: JDK-6197099 : PrinterJob.getUserName()
throws a security exception when user.name permission is not given

On 4/19/2016 12:42 PM, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Hi Prasanta,

In test case there is an indentation problem for multiline comments in jtreg.
Also what I have observed is that in case of jtreg summary if we include "." after
running jtreg in the report it will not show complete summary it will show only until the
"."
In your case it will show only " Verifies PrinterJob ". Please update the
summary. Other changes are fine.
Thanks Jay. Although I did not see this problem but maybe different version of
jtreg has this issue.Anyways, I have modified the webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/6197099/webrev.02/

Regards
Prasanta
Thanks,