No, we do not really need to print anything but we need to show the printdialog to reproduce the previous bug. But to avoid human interaction ,we need to close the dialog so that jtreg should not fail in timeout.

I am not sure how to select "Cancel" in the print dialog automatically but Print or Cancel does not change the behaviour, so we are just pressing "Enter". In windows and linux, the "focus" is on print and in osx, the "focus" is on cancel.

Regards
Prasanta