Thanks. Looks fine.

BTW, could you integrate this fix into jdk8 and jdk9 as well.

I'll push it.

Best Regards,
Alexey

On 02 Jun 2016, at 21:42, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com
<mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi, Alexey.
The code in OGLMaskFill.java is mirrored in D3DMaskFill for d3d, I
think it should be updated also. It seems these files follow the rule:
"80 chars per line", it will be good to do the same in the fix.