Hi Jay,

That looks fine.  There is an extra space before the end parenthesis, but that
doesn't require a review cycle to fix...

                ...jim

On 6/14/16 11:37 AM, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your review. I have updated the changes mentioned by you.
Please find the updated webrev for review:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/6386906/webrev.01/

Thanks,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Graham
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 12:34 AM
To: Jayathirth D V; 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net; Philip Race
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for JDK-6386906 : Faulty rounding
code in BMPImageReader.decodeRLE4()

Why use ceil() at all?  If you want Math.ceil(intval/2.0f), use "((intval + 1) /
2)"...

                        ...jim

On 6/13/2016 7:00 AM, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Hi,

_Please review the following fix in JDK9:_

_ _

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-6386906

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/6386906/webrev.00/

Issue : We are dividing an integer with another integer and trying to
perform ceil() on resultant value which will be an integer. Resultant
value will not have fractional part and ceil() operation is invalid.

Solution : Update the code to divide the integer with floating point
variable so that ceil() operation becomes valid.

Thanks,

Jay