There does not seem to be a link to the new webrev in here.

Is it this : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/6574279/webrev.01/ ?

> to default Paper (Letter in US, A4 otherwise) imageable area

I don't think that will ever be A4. Where is that coming from ?

And you still have not fixed the problem with how you retrieve the MPA :-
 512             MediaPrintableArea mpa = (MediaPrintableArea)
 513 getPrintService().getDefaultAttributeValue(MediaPrintableArea.class);

It is not supposed to be the MPA of the *default* paper. You want the MPA of *this* paper. Only if origPaper is not a supported paper do you go look for the default paper.

-phil.