On 09.09.2016 14:45, Vadim Pakhnushev wrote:

My cards are HD Graphics 3000 (0x8086/0x0126) with 9.17.10.4101 and
ATI Radeon HD 5700 (0x1002/0x68b8) with driver 8.17.10.1333
ATI is unrelated to this fix. Could you upgrade to the latest driver
from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=hd+graphics+3000
and try to reproduce 803944 again?

Alas, the issue is still there even with the latest driver:
https://i.imgur.com/1kXVbaI.png
I definitely cannot reproduce this picture on my system. Maybe it take place for old Intel cards only. HD 3000 is 5+ years old and probably it does not fully support Windows 7 d3d. HD graphics declares support for dx11 starting from HD4000. This bug and all related were resolved by disabling d3d for all Intel video cards. We could at least to defer those bugs and disable d3d in a separate bug as a temp solution. We are forgetting about Intel d3d forever? Its a pity, because Intel APUs as main graphics card are rather popular. Ultrabooks rarely have discrete video.

--Semyon

Vadim