Hi Jay,

Note that [1] use the same link minus the version number [2]. I wonder whether
it would be better to do that?

Also I noticed that I forgot to update the copyright year when I checked in the
same file yesterday so you might want to update it now.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/fdd/fdd000189.shtml
[2] https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd183391.aspx